Digital Motor EPC (HS-600L)
EDGE LINE Controller aims to transfer and wind the fabric to a certain reference point by detecting the end or print of the fabric when winding or unwinding the fabric.
Input Voltage Single AC 220V 50/60Hz
Output DC ± 24V 3.5A
Temp -10 ~ 50℃
Sensor HS-LS51, HS-BL33, HS-US50, HS-ES41, HS-120E, HS-BS11
Actuator HS-A180LD / HS-A300LD
- Breaking away from the existing analog method, ultra-precision control is possible with microcomputer control in all control parts.
- The compatibility of the sensor is very good.
- It is designed as an auto-setting method developed by itself, breaking away from the existing sensor setting method (Application for a patent)
- The control panel can be upgraded after purchase by inserting a program.
- It is easy to install and attach because it is designed in a proximity manner from the existing center measurement method using a potential meter. (option)
- Digital LCD has been applied to the front so that it can be understood the current progress.
- There is a wide variety of applications.
- Digital control provides good precision and significantly lower sales costs compared to other products.
- It has significantly improved additional functions compared to the existing control team.