AQUACOAT 5010 MANUAL
Slim cabinet for the electrostatic processing of water-based lacquers and
separating agent with manual guns. Completely insulated construction
with internal charging of the materials for manual spraying applications,
AirSpray and AirCoat. Basic spray sets including cabinet & control unit,
pump set, and guns available, can also be customized.
- Separating agents
- 1K water-based primer
- 1K water-based paints
- 1K water-based glues
- 1K water-based release agents
- 1K high solid primer
- 1K high solid paints
Technical data Output voltage 70,0 kV Output current 100 μA Total capacity 30 l, 7,93 gal(US) Length 560,0 mm, 22.0 in. Width 800 mm, 31.5 in. Height 1470 mm, 57.9 in.
- Insulated cabinet with VM 5020W control unit
- Doors with window as option
- Mains cable
- Grounding cable
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Operating manual
- Your authorized WAGNER partner will produce the system ready for spraying to suit the application requirement.
- The basic device contains the control unit.
- The basic set contains the control unit, a pump set ready to fit, and the GM5020 manual gun.